QUICKIE® 7 SERIES (Quickie Wheelchairs)
- Aztec Gold
- Black Cherry
- Black Opal
- Blue Opal
- Candy Blue
- Candy Purple
- Candy Red
- Desert Camouflage
- Electric Blue
- Glossy White
- Green Apple
- Hot Sparkle Pink
- Matte Black
- Matte Black Cherry
- Matte Electric Blue
- Matte Evergreen
- Matte Purple
- Mauve Pink
- Mossy Oak Camouflage
- Sparkle Silver
- Stars & Stripes
- Sunrise Orange
- Titanium Color Paint
- Quickie® 7 Series 7R
- Quickie® 7 Series 7RS
The QUICKIE 7 Series redefines ultra lightweight wheelchair technology for the active user. Its customized ergonomics, premium materials, and open back design offer you ultimate freedom of movement. Where will you go?
- Model Number: EIR11
- Starting Retail Price: 7R: $2,495
- 7RS: $2,795
- Frame Style: Rigid
- HCPCS Code: K0005
- Wheelchair Weight: 7R: Standard Configuration: 18.89 lbs., Transport: 11.1 lbs., Transport without Wheel Locks: 10.06 lbs.
- 7RS: Standard Configuration: 17.67 lbs., Transport: 9.88 lbs., Transport without Wheel Locks: 8.84 lbs.
- Weights based on common size (16" x 16") and can vary based on wheelchair configuration and material tolerances. Weights subject to change without notice.
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- User Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Transit Approved: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 31" L x 24" H x 24" W
- Average Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- Seat Widths: 12" to 20"
- Seat Depths: 12" to 20"
- Frame Angle: 75°, 80°, 85°
- Front Seat-to-Floor Height: 16" to 21"
- Rear Seat-to-Floor Height: 13" to 20"
- Lower Leg Length Setting: N/A
- Back Height: 8" to 20"
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range: Fore (-) 27° to Aft (+) 8°, (adjustable model only)
- Camber: 0°, 3°, 6°
- Center of Gravity (COG) Adjustment: 0" to 4"
- Tilt Range: N/A
- Frame Type: Standard, Classic, Welded Standard (7RS), Welded Classic (7RS), Depth Adjustable Back
- Special Packages:
- Performance Package: Single Sided Fork, Ultra Lightweight Wheel, Schwalbe Marathon Plus Evolution, Compact Wheel Lock
- Ultra Lite Package: Ultra Lite Seat Sling, Ultra Lightweight Wheel, Schwalbe Speed Run Tire, Compact Wheel Lock
- Tilt Release Options: N/A
- Frame Inset: 0", 1" or 2"
- Caster Wheels: 3" Micro, 4" Low Profile Polyurethane, 4" Micro Lighted, 4" x 1" Aluminum Polyurethane, 4" x 1.25" Semi Pneumatic, 4" x 1.5" Aluminum Soft Roll, 5" Low Profile Polyurethane, 5" Micro lighted, 5" x 1" Aluminum Polyurethane, 5" x 1.5" Semi-Pneumatic, 5" Soft Roll (Grey), 5" x 1.5" Aluminum Soft Roll, 6" Polyurethane, 6" Pneumatic, 6" x 1.5" Semi Pneumatic, 6" x 1.5" Aluminum Soft Roll
- Caster Options: Caster Forks: Carbotecture, Multi-Position, Single Sided, Frog Legs
- Hangers: N/A
- Footplates: Aluminum Tubular, Aluminum Tubular w/ Snap-on Cover, Angle Adjustable Flip Back, Platform, Ultra Lite Platform, Platform Carbon Fiber
- Footplate Options: Adaptive Platform Spacers (2", 4", 6"), Wear Pads, Position Plates
- Axle: Quick Release Steel, Quad Quick Release
- Axle Plate: Adjustable COG
- Rear Wheel Type: 20" Mag Wheel 5-Spoke, 22" Mag Wheel 5-Spoke, 24" Mag Wheel 5-Spoke, 20" Lite Spoke Wheel, 22" Lite Spoke Wheel, 24" Lite Spoke Wheel, 25" Lite Spoke Wheel, 26" Lite Spoke Wheel, 22" Ultra Lightweight Spoke Wheel, 24" Ultra Lightweight Spoke Wheel, 25" Ultra Lightweight Spoke Wheel, 22" Spinergy SPOX Black, 24" Spinergy SPOX Black, 25" Spinergy SPOX Black, 26" Spinergy SPOX Black, 22" Spinergy LX Black, 24" Spinergy LX Black, 25" Spinergy LX Black, 26" Spinergy LX Black, 24" Mountain
- Rear Wheel Tire: Pneumatic, Pneumatic with Airless Insert, Full Poly, SHOX Performance Poly, High-Pressure Clincher, Knobby V-TRAK, Schwalbe® Marathon Plus Evolution, Schwalbe® Speed Run, Mountain Tire
- Handrims: Aluminum Anodized, Plastic Coated, Natural Fit - Standard Grip, Natural Fit - Super Grip, Natural Fit - No Thumb Grip, Natural Fit LT - Standard Grip, Natural Fit LT - Super Grip, Natural Fit LT - No Thumb Grip, The Surge - Oval w/Gription Strip, The Surge LT - Oval w/ Gription Strip, Q-Grip Neoprene Coated, Spinergy Flex Rim
- Hub Lock: N/A
- Suspension: 4-Link Rear Suspension
- Frog Legs Caster Suspension
- Backrest Type: Non-Folding
- Folding Lock-Down Angle Adjustable
- Freestyle Backrest System Non-Folding
- Freestyle Backrest System Folding
- Back Post Options: Integral Push Handles, Fold Down Push Handles, Telescoping
- Backrest Options: Standard Towel Bar - 4" offset, Low Profile Towel Bar - 2" offset, Narrow Backrest Inset
- Back Upholstery: Standard, Tension Adjustable Ballistic Nylon, Tension Adjustable 3DX Vented, J3
- Military Service Patches: Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Purple Heart
- Armrests: Padded Swing-Away, Single Post Height Adjustable Standard, Single Post Height Adjustable Low
- Arm Pads: Desk Length - Classic, Desk Length - Contour, Full Length - Classic, Full Length - Contour
- Wheel Locks: Direct Mount, High Mount Push, High Mount Pull, Ergo Scissor, Compact, 6" Extension Handle Pair
- Seating: Standard Seat Sling, Ultra Seat Sling
- Power Assist: N/A
- Grade Aid: N/A
- Anti-Tips: Rear Anti-tips
- Side Guards: Plastic - Standard, Plastic - Low, Aluminum, Aluminum with Fender, Carbon Fiber, Carbon Fiber with Fender
- Side Guard Options: Frame color match for Aluminum or Aluminum with Fender
- Positioning Belts: 1.5" Auto Buckle, 2" Aircraft Buckle, 2" Padded Aircraft Buckle
- Tray Tables: N/A
- Accessories: Quickie Backpack, Zippie Backpack, Seat Pouch, Caddy, Clear Spoke Guard, Black Spoke Guard, Gel Cover Hanger/Frame, Gel Cover Swing-Away Armrest, Extra Leg Strap Black, Impact Guard Neoprene, Crutch Holder, Tool Kit
- Frame Color Options: Frame Colors, Aztec Gold, Bead Blast, Black, Black Cherry, Black Opal, Blue Opal, Candy Blue, Candy Purple, Candy Red, Electric Blue, Evergreen, Glossy White, Glow, Green Apple, Hot Sparkle Pink, Mauve Pink, Rootbeer, Sparkle Silver, Sunrise Orange, Titanium Color Paint, Yellow, Matte Black, Matte Black Cherry, Matte Electric Blue, Matte Evergreen, Anodized Color Options, Blue, Gold, Lime Green, Purple, Red, Ti Grey
- The genius behind the 7 Series’ ultra lightweight frame is the 7000 Series aerospace aluminum that has been heat treated using ShapeLoc Technology. This process increases strength and allows for thinner, lighter weight tubing. With an 18% increase in the strength-to-weight ratio over previous designs, a 10% increase in stiffness, and a transport weight starting at 9.9 pounds*, the 7 Series chairs are light, but mighty. *Transport weight for 7RS
- The Freestyle Backrest System’s unmistakable style makes your 7 Series chair a true original. It also breaks barriers to independence by providing a 360° range of upper body motion and lowering the overall weight of your chair.
- Choose the 7R if you want to make quick back angle adjustments to tailor your chair to various activities during the day.
- Choose the 7RS if you know exactly what you need. Its fully rigid backrest and axle plate reduce the overall chair weight by an average of 1 lb. and transfer the energy directly from your arms to the axles for the most efficient propulsion.
- As an extension of you, your wheelchair should be custom built for you, your personality, and your lifestyle. The 7 Series offers our highest level of customization with 3 caster settings, 2 frame lengths (per seat depth), 7 rear wheel options, and 9 rear tire options. You can also choose from our list of premium selections including the Frame Graphics (pictured right), 4-Link Suspension, QUICKIE Xtender Power Assist, and carbon fiber components.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
QUICKIE® 7 SERIESManufacturer: Quickie Wheelchairs
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: 1-800-869-7651
Phone: (270) 651-7627
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.