ZIPPIE® 2 (Zippie)
- Aztec Gold
- Black Cherry
- Black Opal
- Blue Opal
- Candy Blue
- Candy Purple
- Candy Red
- Electric Blue
- Green Apple
- Hot Sparkle Pink
- Matte Black
- Matte Black Cherry
- Matte Electric Blue
- Matte Evergreen
- Matte Purple
- Mauve Pink
- Mossy Oak Camouflage
- Sparkle Silver
- Stars & Stripes
- Sunrise Orange
- Titanium Color Paint
- Zippie 2-Transit Included
- Zippie 2-Transit Optional
Adjustable and convenient wheelchair for on-the-go kids and families
Using features from the industry's favorite adult wheelchair, the Quickie 2, the Zippie 2 is a lightweight folding wheelchair designed just for kids. Adjustable, versatile, and great for families on the go, the Zippie 2 also folds small enough to fit in most compact cars!
- Model Number: EIZ2
- Starting Retail Price Transit Included: $2,315, Transit Optional: $2,165
- Frame Style: Folding
- HCPCS Code: E1238
- Wheelchair Weight (Without Footrests if applicable): 25 lbs.
- Frame Material Aluminum User Weight Capacity: 165 lbs.
- Transit Approved: Transit Approved for Occupant, Reference Owner's Manual for Complete Details
- Tilt Capability: N/A
- Shipping Dimensions: 33" L x 38" H x 13" W
- Average Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Width: 20" to 25.5"
- Seat Widths: 12" to 16"
- Seat Depths: 12" to 18"
- Frame Angle: N/A
- Front Seat-to-Floor Height: 15" to 20"
- Rear Seat-to-Floor Height: 13.5" to 19"
- Back Height Fixed: 19", 22", 25", Adjustable: 17" to 23", 20" to 26"
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range: -30° to 5°
- Seat Angle Adjustment: N/A
- Camber: N/A
- Center of Gravity (COG) Adjustment: 3.12"
- Tilt Range: N/A
- Frame Type: Standard
- Special Packages: N/A
- Tilt Release Options: N/A
- Frame Inset: N/A
- Caster Wheels: 3" Micro Lighted, 4" Micro Lighted, 4" Polyurethane, 5" Micro Lighted, 5" Low-Profile Poly, 5" x 1.5" Semi-Pneumatic, 6" Pneumatic, 6" Poly, 6" x 1.5" Semi-Pneumatic, 8" Pneumatic, 8" Poly, 8" x 1.5" Semi-Pneumatic, 8" x 2" Pneumatic, 8" x 2" Pneumatic w/Airless Insert
- Caster Options: Caster Pin Locks
- Hangers: 60° Swing In/Out , 70° Swing In/Out, 80° Swing In/Out, 70° Swing In/Out Front Mount, 80° Swing In/Out Front Mount, 90° Swing In/Out Front Mount, 70° Heavy Duty Front Mount Lift-Off, 80° Heavy Duty Front Mount Lift-Off, 90° Heavy Duty Front Mount Lift-Off, 90° Elevating, Articulating, Elevating
- Footplates: Composite, Aluminum Angle Adjustable, Kids Angle Adjustable, Aluminum, Platform Flip-up, Footboard
- Footplate Options: Extension Tubes (Short, Medium, Long, High Mount), Neoprene Covers, Heel Loops, Toe Loops, Leg Strap
- Axle: Quick Release, Quad Quick Release Axle Plate Standard, Amputee One Arm Drive
- Rear Wheel Type: 12" Mag, 16" Mag, 20" Mag, 22" Mag, 24" Mag, 18" Spoke, 20" Lite Spoke, 22" Lite Spoke, 24" Lite Spoke
- Rear Wheel Tire: Pneumatic, Pneumatic with Airless Insert, Full Poly, Low Poly, High Pressure Clincher
- Handrims: Aluminum Anodized, Plastic Coated
- Hub Lock: 12" or 16"
- Backrest Type: Solid Back
- Back Post Options: Fixed Height Stroller Handle, Height Adjustable Stroller Handle
- Backrest Options: N/A
- Back Upholstery: N/A
- Armrests: T-Post, Flip-up, Adjustable Locking Flip-up, Single-Post Height Adjustable, Length Adjustable Locking Flip-up
- Arm Pads: Classic, Contour, Foam
- Wheel Locks: High Mount Push, High Mount Pull, Foot Lock, 6" Extension Handle Option
- Seating: Solid Seat, JAY Cushion
- Anti-Tips: Front or Rear
- Side Guards: Plastic Standard, Plastic Low
- Side Guard Options: N/A
- Positioning Accessories: 1" Dual Pull Side Squeeze Padded Positioning Belt, 2" Aircraft Style Positioning Belt, 2" Aircraft Style Padded Positioning Belt, 1.5" Auto Style Positioning Belt with Clamps, 1" Comfort Fit Positioning Belt
- Accessories: Utility Backpack, Seat Pouch, Tool Kit, Black Spoke Guard, Clear Spoke Guard, Upper Extremity Support Tray (XS, S, M, L)
- Frame Color Options: Aztec Gold, Black, Black Cherry, Black Opal, Blue Opal, Candy Blue, Candy Purple, Candy Red, Electric Blue, Evergreen, Glow, Green Apple, Hot Sparkle Pink, Mauve Pink, Rootbeer, Sparkle Silver, Sunrise Orange, Titanium Color Paint, Yellow, Matte Black, Matte Black Cherry, Matte Electric Blue, Matte Evergreen, Matte Purple
- Anodized Color Options: N/A
- When it comes to accomplishing daily tasks efficiently, the folding wheelchair frame is a practical choice. A folded Zippie 2 is small enough to fit in most compact cars and can be easily tucked in small spaces in the classroom or at home. Locking crossbraces give the Zippie 2 a solid feel, making it easier and more efficient for your child to propel.
- Interaction with their environment and peers is essential to children's development. By eliminating the seat rails and giving the Zippie 2 an open design, seating products attach directly to its frame. Not only does this reduce overall weight, but it also makes way for lower seat heights and eye-level interaction.
- Designing wheelchairs that adapt with your child is always a top priority for Zippie engineers. As your child grows in height, the Zippie 2 may grow in depth up to 6"! Aside from a broad range of armrest, legrests, and other positioning options and accessories, the Zippie 2's components are interchangeable and highly adjustable to keep your child comfortable and properly positioned during development. You can be confident that the Zippie 2 will always be at its best for your child!
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ZIPPIE® 2Manufacturer: Zippie
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: 1-800-869-7651
Phone: (270) 651-7627
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.